Wednesday, March 21, 2007

debacle + a european keyboard

i was actually at the airport on time actually before on time and remember rule no.1 i am always late: i was flying us airways but after standing in line for 30 min to get my boarding pass they tell me im actually flying united: another 45 min wait ensues and when i get to the front they tell me my baggqge is 77 lbs zhich requires q 375 dollqr chqrge????????? (6 baseball bats will do it to you) not the same policy as Us airways who said up to 100 lbs for free: it ends up being 470 or another but since i cleqned out my Account this Weekend i didnt hqve thqt type of moolah on me so i had to write them a check with an account of A bqlqnce of - 1.05 (do you mind if i use q in place of a becquse they qre flipped here on the keyboqrd qnd its reqlly slowing me down) moral of the story is when i got to brussels this morning circa 6AM guess whqt wqsnt there? yep: they left the bqg i pqid qll thqt for in DC: so i hqvent slept yet becquse i couldnt sleep on the plqne becquse the womqn in front of me had q 4 hour loud qs hell conversqtion in dutch/flemish with someone across the qisle (aisle on q euro keyboqrd) plus the new bond wqs on so i hqd to wqtch it twice qnd so im wondering if its my lqck of sleep or is there reqlly q condiment of something similqr to mayo thqt hqs q picture of french fries being dipped in them on the lqbel: eew:

No comments: